Red Baron – the specialist flying school based at Bankstown Airport in Sydney – are hosting an “Open Weekend” for aviation enthusiasts, seasoned pilots and beginners alike to chat to staff and students and check out the fleet.
Activities and events run across Saturday-Sunday 5 & 6 November from 11AM to 8PM at the Red Baron Hangar – 109 Drover Road, Bankstown Airport.
The school has become well known for its high standards in flight tuition for beginners, but is also a great place for pilots who have been flying for a while to re-examine their flying and sharpen their skills (as a student of Red Baron who did just that I can really vouch for their techniques and procedures).
Plus for thrill-seekers Red Baron offer a vast range joy-flights in a variety of aircraft.
Activities over the weekend include:
- BBQ from 4PM to 8PM
- Coffee and Cakes throughout the day
- Ticket raffle to win 1 Red Bull flight in the Extra 200 on both days
- Ticket raffle to win 1 Combat Dragon flight over the entire weekend http://www.combatdragon.com.au/dragonfly.html
- Red Baron will host Matt Hall’s Extra 300L for the weekend and flights will be available (prices to be announced)
- Other visiting aircraft and plenty more
Visit http://www.redbaron.com.au for more information on the company.